How Sleep Can Affect Your Date And Other Facts | Bulletproof Radio [LISTEN]
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month.
RELATED: Sleep Apnea Surgery FAQ | Treatment, Side Effects, and Recovery
How Sleep Can Affect Your Date And Other Facts
Here’s the current lineup for episode #9:
- Sleep may pre-date brain activity.
- Genes could contribute to daytime nap needs.
- Dopamine links aerobic fitness and cognition.
- Eat bad food as a kid; pay the price into adulthood.
- Green light relief for migraines.
Which fact struck you the most? Share it with us by leaving a comment in the section provided below.
- Fibromyalgia Diet | Foods You Need To Eat And Avoid To Alleviate Symptoms
- 13 Relaxation Techniques To Reduce Stress
- 10 Health Benefits of Owning A Fat Tire Bike
Please stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, and make sure to join our community of healthy living and minded people here.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY