How To Increase Your Metabolic Rate
Simply defined, the metabolism rate is the one at which your body burns calories. Here are some facts related to this topic:
- Aged people have less metabolism rate as they lose muscle mass every year.
- Women have a lower metabolism rate as compared to men. Men have more muscle mass because of their body structure.
- Thyroid problems can also contribute to the slowness or fastness of metabolic rate. An under-active thyroid gland or an overactive thyroid gland can cause this problem. It is better to consult your doctor about this problem.
How To Increase Your Metabolic Rate
Well, friends! I have listed three facts. It is not possible to overcome fact 1. We are getting older day by day with every breath we take.
However, old age does not mean you should gain weight. Old is gold and you can make this proverb a reality for your health issues. You can live a healthy life in your 70s just like a 20 years old person. You know the simplest formula to weight loss: “Intake few calories and burn more”.
Here are some steps you should take:
- Check out your resting metabolic rate also known as RMR. Calculate your energy expenditure cost. How much energy do you spend while reading this article? In other words, this can be calculated by measuring your heartbeat and respiration speed.
- Make a plan. How are you going to increase your metabolism rate? There are some diets and exercises. Which one should you try? I recommend you should use a combination of exercises and well-planned diets. Supplements like green tea can motivate you to do exercise and hence it will help you gain an increase in metabolism. Exercises are good for this purpose. Weight lifting machines, punching bags, exercise rooms, gyms, and yoga classes can help you achieve it. Choose whatever suits you best.
- Drinking 8 glasses of water per day is important for your health. Drinking more or less depends upon your body requirements.
- Eat 5 or 6 times a day. Eating small meals is usually better. Most people usually eat less when they are eating in small portions.
- Fiber intake is necessary. Include Salads and fruits in your daily life. They will give you the required energy and you will feel satisfied.
- To increase metabolism rate, you should gain muscle mass compared to fats. To gain muscle mass, aerobic exercises are necessary. Exercise at least 3 days a week. Walking for 30 to 45 minutes (in a session) is enough.
- Start your walking and keep walking for 5 minutes at a slow pace.
- Increase your walking speed.
- Run until your heartbeat is faster than usual.
- Slow down and come back to your walking speed.
These are the simple steps. If you will follow them, you will notice a change in your metabolism rate and eventually, it will help you lose weight.
Exclusive Offer From Our Editor: Thank God I found this before it was too late... Mike Tyson shares the secret to his miraculous comeback.
Thanks for reading!
Our mission is to envision a Slim California. For further updates please visit us at [http://www.slimca.com/blog/]
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jenny_J_Robert/1692684
- 19 Rules to Throw Out When You Turn 50
- 7 Ways on How to Invest For Your Retirement
- 11 Benefits of Water Aerobics
Calling all Health Buffs! If you’ve got the gift of keeping healthy and sharing this knowledge through writing, Click here if you want to write for us.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/
Are you ready to change your life with CBD but don’t know where to start? Click Here and Start Your Daily Routine the Green Roads Way.
Order Now & Tell Us Where to Send Your CBD Products!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY