Best Multivitamin for Men | Top 10 Best Multivitamins for Men 2022
Multivitamins can keep you healthy and help prevent diseases. But the best Multivitamin for men has more chances of keeping you healthy. There are many different multivitamin supplements on the market. So it’s important to choose one right for you.
Read on to learn how to choose the best multivitamin for men. And Check out our choice of Top 10 Best Multivitamins for Men.
Related: Top 9 Best Vitamins for Men Over 40
Best Multivitamin for Men
Consider your age, health goals, and budget when choosing a multivitamin.
For example, suppose you’re a man over 50. In that case, you may want to look for a multivitamin that includes vitamin D and calcium for bone health.
Some multivitamins are best for men with certain health issues. Choose this option if you have health concerns like heart disease or diabetes.
For some on a budget, there are plenty of affordable options available.
What Is In a Multivitamin
Multivitamins generally contain all or most vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health. But it is important to note that the type or amount of a nutrient in a multivitamin has no standards or regulations.
Many multivitamins are basic or daily vitamins.
Basic or Daily Vitamins often contain nutrients in amounts like the following:
- Adequate Intake (AIs)
- Recommended Daily Values (DVs)
- Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDAs)
But, some nutrients may be present in higher or lower amounts.
Factors to Consider in Choosing the Best Multivitamin for Men
When choosing a multivitamin, you may want to consider the following factors:
Daily Value Percentage (DV)
Make sure you are not exceeding the recommended amount. Choosing a multivitamin that contains less than 100% of the DV is okay if you consume them in your healthy diet.
Choose supplements from trusted brands. Look for seals on the packaging. This seal shows that a third party tested the supplements for quality.
Double-check ingredients for potential allergies.
Specific Health Concerns
Check with your doctor about certain nutrients you should look for or avoid.
Multivitamins come in many forms, such as capsules, tablets, liquids, and gummies. Choose one that comes in the form that you’re most comfortable taking.
Choose multivitamins taken once a day if you often forget to take vitamins.
Consider the price per serving when choosing which multivitamin best fits your budget.
Check the multivitamins’ end dates to ensure they are still at their best.
Essential Nutrients for Men’s Health
- Vitamin A – For skin, eye, and immune health
- Vitamin C – For immune system and collagen production
- Vitamin B – For energy, metabolism, and red blood cell production
- Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K – For bone health
- Vitamin E and Selenium – Antioxidant
- Magnesium and Potassium – For Heart Health
Top 10 Best Multivitamins for Men 2022
- Ritual Essential for Men Multivitamin 18+: This multivitamin is designed for men 18 and up. It includes vitamins A, C, D, E, and K and B vitamins. It also has minerals like magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- MegaFood Men’s One Daily: This multivitamin is made with whole food ingredients and is gentle on the stomach. It includes vitamins A, C, D, E, and B.
- Amazon Elements Men’s One Daily Multivitamin: This multivitamin is available through Amazon’s subscription service. It includes vitamins A, C, D, E, and B.
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code Men: This multivitamin is made with whole food ingredients and includes vitamins A, C, D, and E, as well as B vitamins.
- NOW ADAM Men’s Multiple Vitamin: This multivitamin comes in soft gel form and includes vitamins A, C, D, and E, as well as B vitamins.
- New Chapter Every Man’s One Daily: This multivitamin is made with whole food ingredients and includes vitamins A, C, D, and E, as well as B vitamins.
- Natur: This affordable multivitamin tablet includes vitamins A, C, D, and E, as well as B vitamins.
Best Multivitamin for Men Over 50
It becomes more important to ensure you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs as you age. It is especially true for men over 50, who may need a multivitamin supplement to get the nutrients they need.
Some factors to consider are your overall health, specific nutrient deficiencies, and budget.
If you’re a man over 50, a multivitamin supplement may be a good option for you.
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code Men is particularly the best multivitamin for men over 50. It is because it contains a high dose of vitamin B12 — an essential nutrient that becomes harder to absorb as you age.
Talk to your doctor about whether a multivitamin is right for you and which one they recommend.
Best Multivitamins for Older Men
As you age, your body changes in many ways. One change is reduced absorption of certain nutrients, including vitamin B12. So even if you’re eating a balanced diet, you may not be getting all the nutrients your body needs.
A multivitamin supplement can help make up for any nutrient deficiencies and ensure you’re getting all the vitamins and minerals your body needs for good health.
There are several reasons why older men might need a multivitamin supplement, including reduced absorption of certain nutrients and changes in diet.
Check out this video of DoctorBeau for the Best Multivitamins in 2022:
Disclaimer: The information provided in this blog post is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your doctor before starting any new supplement or health regimen. Thanks for reading!
Do you have any questions about multivitamins? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to check out our other blog posts for more health and wellness tips.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY